Re: gremlin parts

--- Hello everyone and thanks for thr responses, I live in the
Chicago are in Plainfield Il. I have a 76 gremlin with a 232 six
auto trans in it. I look forwar to chatting with all of you in the
near future.

Thanks, Bob

> Welcome to the group Bob. Nice score on a clean low milage car.
What part of the country are you in. I'm right outside of N.Y. City
and have 2 1974 Hornet Hatchbacks one since it was new, had it 30
years last Feb and the other since last October. Even if you find a
good grill don't throw the cracked one away, you might need it later
or be able to sell it. I use The Plastic Welding System epoxy for
hard plastic repair. You will like it here as there are a great
bunch of guys and girls here with a load of know how and a passion
for these cars. You will also find out that there are a lot of parts
from different years of Hornet's, Gremlin's and Concords that will
fit you Gremlin.