Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> DOc,
> Thanks, Ya I can't wait to her it roar. Spring cam elast weekend I hope the weather catches up and we get lots of dry weekends for racing!
> Davis
>
> amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > Here are a few new pics. My distributor is in, my new gas pick up,
> > and a pic of my new rear end, leaf springs, new shocks, and new
> > traction bars. I sure hope it all works. Hopfully I'll get to start
> > it in 2 weeks.
> > Davis
>
> Good deal Davis. I bet you can't wait to hear that puppy run. I live 4 blocks off of a main road and I can always tell the start of spring when I hear a real American car opening it up down the street. I heard that sound last night for the first time. Spring is here in a week or two.
> "Doc"
>

> Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT

Spring may have come last weekend but it still is cold here so far this week. The cold I can deal with. The snow, freezing rain that we had last week has got to go. I need some nice warm spring sun to help me get over this bronkitus. Even to just take a drive in one of my cars and park in a sunny spot for an hour or two and do nothing.
"Doc"