The Post Man Cometh This Afternoon.

I recieved the plastic corner piece I needed for the hatch of new car that I bought from the guy in PA and the jack that Mark gave me. Thanks Mark I owe you. Seems like I owe a lot of people here for their help with parts for the new car. Anytime I can help anyone here just ask. This is the best group I have ever belonged to since I came on line 4 years ago and I have been in alot of them from Models to real cars. Ya done good Bart starting this group up.
"Doc"