Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

I'd gladly purchase a couple T's to wear when I'm wheelin' my Gremmie to the line. Oh, I mean pulling it into the teachers parking lot.

Kevin Hauser <grinding_gremlin@xxxx> wrote:

Ehem, ....I can make the T-shirt thing happen. I'm an
Illustrator and I have connections in the screenprint
industry. The only road block your going to run into
is the cost to do it. I tried t-shirts a couple years
ago. I broke even which is good...but it would be nice
to come out ahead so more T's can be made. :)

Kevin