Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/23 Tue AM 03:49:53 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

Bart,
Thanks for the positive comments; I like it alot too.
Thanks for cleaning up my folder too. Maybe BadAssGremlin is destined for its own website; this site is gaining in popularity, members and photos.
Possible T-Shirt: Front: Big Daddy Roth Inspired Picture of a High Horsepower Grem' peeling the skins.
Back: "Sometimes Its Great To Be In The BAG"
BADD ASS GREMLIN.COM- Where Size Really Does Matter!
Josh

Heey i like it xept i'm computer stupid and have no idea how to make my own website but for now were up to like 61 members so when pic space gets really thin maybe the website thing will come to life.
Bart