Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Josh's new Gremlin

Kevin,
             Were yours the one with the "BAD" Gremlin on the back of the T-shirt and the Gremlin man on the front. I bought a couple of them from you. I still have them and ware them to car shows. I thought that were pretty nice. I have only seen three Gremlin T-shirts. The one you made, one on e-bay with a Gremlin on the front it was nice and Arctic Boys sales one with the Gremlin man on the front. It is OK but it has an advertisement for his WEB site on the back. I have seen some on E-Bay where a guy has turned some of the early ads into T-shirts but I didn't buy any of them.
Terry