Sent: Monday, March 22, 2004 8:52 PM
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T10 Value

Sorry Josh, I  was having a bad moment and everyone seemed to be asking you to sell it to them and I didn't hear from you. I definitly want it but I definitly want it to be a good deal for both of us. I have a love hate relationship with buying amc parts.
 I just got back into amc's last year and I have owned 6 already and still have 3. I have 3 390's, 2 360's, a 343, and a 304. I just can't controll myself ! I NEED MORE parts i only have one 4 spd and have a definit use for a 2nd one.

 Davis
Bandit <formula421@xxxx> wrote:
Davis,
    I was attempting toget more than one opinion; since when is that a free for all? I can quote Muncie prices, and Pontiac part numbers all day long but T10 pricing I know nothing about; Im simply on a quest for info, not fishing for offers or playing games. You've made an offer Davis and I am considering it.
 If asking for varied opinions isgoing to create problems, I will sell it on Ebay and be done with it.
JCM