Re: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T10 Value

From: "Bandit" <formula421@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/22 Mon PM 08:33:11 EST
To: <BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [BaadAssGremlins] T10 Value

Davis,
I was attempting to get more than one opinion; since when is that a free for all? I can quote Muncie prices, and Pontiac part numbers all day long but T10 pricing I know nothing about; Im simply on a quest for info, not fishing for offers or playing games. You've made an offer Davis and I am considering it.
If asking for varied opinions is going to create problems, I will sell it on Ebay and be done with it.
JCM

Ok eeeeasy guys remember what i said before please if anyone is selling or has promised someone a part please be careful doing so sos not to create confusion or bad blood between one another.
Bart