Let Yor Fingers Do The Walking.

Since I had to go out today before I left I decded to check the yellow pages for a plexiglass place near by since the place I had bought from in the past has closed up. I found one in the next town 5 miles from where I live. Called them before I went out and they had the 3/4"X3/4"X3' square piece of plexiglass I needed for 10$. Works for me. When I got home I checked for clearance on the dash in th car and now can start to remove the 2 warps on the dash frame in the house since I am going to be house bound for a week to 10 days. This makes my day. That gives me 28 days till the weekend of the 17th of april to be done and have everythng ready to assemble.
"Doc"