Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: New pics (Bart Please move )

DOc,
 Thanks, Ya I can't wait to her it roar. Spring cam elast weekend I hope the weather catches up and we get lots of dry weekends for racing!
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Here are a few new pics. My distributor is in, my new gas pick up,
> and a pic of my new rear end, leaf springs, new shocks, and new
> traction bars. I sure hope it all works. Hopfully I'll get to start
> it in 2 weeks.
>  Davis

Good deal Davis. I bet you can't wait to hear that puppy run. I live 4 blocks off of a main road and I can always tell the start of spring when I hear a real American car opening it up down the street. I heard that sound last night for the first time. Spring is here in a week or two.
"Doc"