Re: seat belts

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> Thanks Doc, That is what I was thinking but when you brought it up I thought
> I might have been overlooking something. If mine was a daily driver I would
> diffidently see where you would want this it would be a lot easier than routing
> for the seats belts on the floor. Since I don't drive mine very much I can
> live with that but if I run across some for bucket seats I know not to pass them
> up. It sure would be easier if my Gremlin was at my house instead of being 10
> miles away in a garage. Oh well the weather is getting warmer so it won't be
> long until I bring him home. In the summer I usually bring he home and keep a
> cover on him.
> Terry

My yellow hornet in the nice weather was a driver driver long before the new Hornet was bought. It's got 109,000 miles on it and that was also with it being parked for 8 years when was really ill. I put 7,000 miles on it in the last 6 years. I only put maybe 1,500 a year on my beater Chevy. The Chevy sit's for 3-4 weeks at a time when the spring comes as the yellow Hornet is always on the road. One of the main reasons I am so particular about the new interior on the new Hornet is that I have driven the yellow one for 30 years and it fits like an old friend. I am a person of habit so the new interior will be almost the same as the old car. The joints in my shoulders, neck and back are shot so hooking a seat belt over my pot belly is difficult at best on the yellow car with the sheaths on the belts. When you get old and have disabilitys you will learn like I did to make every move as painless and as effortlessly as possible with the least amount of pain and energy used as possible.
"Doc"