Sent: Sunday, March 14, 2004 12:01 PM
Subject: A Reply to ep.com Classifieds Ad 1615899

This is a response from a reader to your ep.com Classifieds ad
About your ad:
  • Label/Buyline: 76 Gremlin 258, 3spd, easy restoration or great drag car $500
  • Ad Number: 1615899
  • This is response #14 to this ad
  • About this response:
  • Site being read: ep.com Classifieds
  • From EMail address: fmbuck1@xxxx
  • IP Address of responder: 66.53.95.78
  • (You can report this reponse to the webmaster. )

    EDDIE, ANYCHANCE FOR A GREMLIN '78 REAR "GLASS/HATCH", OR SAME OFF OF A 79-82 SPIRIT SEDAN,

    FOR MY 81 KAMMBACK!!!

    THANKS
    FRANK BUCK
    PHOENIX, AZ