Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: seat belts

Thanks Doc, That is what I was thinking but when you brought it up I thought I might have been overlooking something. If mine was a daily driver I would diffidently see where you wouldwant this it would be a lot easier than routing for the seats belts on thefloor. Since I don't drive mine very much I can live with that but if I run across some for bucket seats I know not to pass them up. It sure would beeasier if my Gremlin was at my house instead of being 10 miles away in a garage. Oh well the weather is getting warmer so it won't be long until I bring him home. In the summer I usually bring he home and keep a cover on him.
Terry