Re: 360 Parts-Rocker Arms & Intake Manifold

Re: 360 Parts-Rocker Arms & Intake Manifold

Davis, No, I am planning to have the heads drilled to accept studs
and going with roller tips from comp cam. On the intake manifold, I
am looking at the Edelbrock Performer.....maybe the RPM airgap....how
is the hood clearance on the air gap? Will it fit? -Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> Lu,
> are you planning on getting new rockers? Are they the bridged
type? Make sure you can get a new set before chucking them. If they
are the bridged type roller rockers that fit that head style are VERY
expensive.
> You can chuck the cam and lifters, timing set, and oil pump gears.
Be sure to keep the cam gear and distributor gear together as a set.
Do not replace one or the other they should be replaced as a pair if
they need replacing.