Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Hammered Again By 4-6 Inches Of Snow

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Got Hammered Again By 4-6 Inches Of Snow

Doc,
 I am beginning to understand the peace at home when your alone. I  have only been married 2 1/2 yrs and boy do I get the HONEY DO's
 We only got about 3 or 4 inches of snow up here. It was a wet sticky snow.
 Davis

amc74hornet <amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
It could have been worse as up north of me probably got worse like Davis in Ct. I just got home as it was starting around 11am yesterday morning. I got all my supply's in and am set till the beginning of next week. I painted the face plate of the ash tray and went to use my dehydrator to bake it in when 2 of the  plastic rings that make up the outer housing cracked, one in 2 pieces and one with just a crack. Heat from years of use caused cracks and was the reason my friend gave it to me and got a new one. I repaired it when he gave it to me and I have used it for the last year strictly for drying paint on my models and now dash parts. It took me 2 hours to repair it. Today I am starting on the main dash frame. I picked me up a fresh tube of the Plastic Welding System epoxy yesterday and will clean the dash frame and and repair the 1 small crack. I hope the wife will be able to go to work this morning so I can work in peace today. I will be useing the dineing room table as my work bench for the dash frame. hehehehe what she dosen't know won't hurt her. Besides everything will be cleaned up and put away by the time she gets home.
"Doc"