Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: 360 Parts

Lu,
 are you planning on getting new rockers? Are they the bridged type? Make sure you can get a new set before chucking them. If they are the bridged type roller rockers that fit that head style are VERY expensive.
 You can chuck the cam and lifters, timing set, and oil pump gears. Be sure to keep the cam gear and distributor gear together as a set. Do not replace one or the other they should be replaced as a pair if they need replacing.
 Davis

lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Bart, no problem....I was planning on chucking all these items but
wanted to make darn sure noone else was in need of any of them since
they are original AMC stamped parts...before they go to the dump...Lu