Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Dash Piece Ready for Paint

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] One More Dash Piece Ready for Paint

Thanks Doc. I will continue with the 10w30. I know it always has had Quaker State in it so I will continue with that. I don't think there is 2 cents worth of difference in brands but if I know what a car has had in it I stick with that brand. I know my Celica has 169,000 miles on it and the guy I bought it from said he always used Penz Oil so I use that in it.
Terry