From: Nathan J. Najdowski
To: eddiestakes@xxxx
Sent: Friday, March 12, 2004 1:52 PM
Subject: gremlin with hurst shifter.

I have a question for you and I figured that you might know being that you
have a bunch of s/c Hornets on your website. I have a 71 gremlin that has a
v8 and am putting a 4 speed with a Hurst shifter in it. The problem I am
having is that the lever for reverse is binding on the cross member. What
did amc do in 71 to make them fit in the Hornets with 4 speeds? It was
originally a 3 speed car and the cross member looks the same as the one I
have from an AMX. I don't know if you can receive them but I attached a few
pictures so you can see. Do you have any pictures of the 4 speed set ups
that amc used in hornets? Or on your car? Thanks for your help.

Nate
polishpower@xxxx