Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New England Weather

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New England Weather

It was 29 this morning. Got up to 45 or so today. Supposed to be in low 20's in the mooring.  We are supposed to get 60 Sunday but rain.  Need a pretty weekend so I can just do my spring time chores on my Gremlin. The yearly oil change, change both fuel filters and find out if he is out of gas or if I need to work on the gas gauge. Then take it our for its first ride of the summer. Then make a list of what it needs to start going to the local cars shows. Even though he sits in a garage with a cover over him all winter he still needs things done every spring.  By the way while I don't think it makes much difference what grade oil would you suggest I put in him. I have been using 10w30 but wondering if I should be using 10w-40. Like I said don't think it makes a whole lot of difference if is driven a 1000 miles a year that would be a lot. He is only driven on the weekends to car shows from April to October and the occasional around town ride when I want to be seen.
Terry