Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New England Weather

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] New England Weather

NO thats left over from last year. Nothing green here yet. We still have a few weeks before we see any new life.
 Davis

Plumpy72@xxxx wrote:
Sure looks like a lot of green, at the bottom of the photo. Things turning green, already?

It's been nice around here. We have leaves budding out in almost all the trees. I've been waiting for pecan trees to come back to life. It's a sign of us having constant warm weather, without the threat of frost.

Rick