Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

No Doc my 78 as well as my old 77 came with full size spares. They have a vinyl cover much like the covers you see on the spare tires of Vans. It matches the interior of the car. The tire takes up most of the little space you have behind the back seat.
Terry