Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Doc , Patience! I will be picking up the '73 Hornet hachback that I found
2 miles from my house maybe next month. I'll check it out for you and you can
have what ever you need after I've picked my way thru it. 'The Mix'