Re: The engine is in update

Terry, I hear ya! When I went to the SE Regional in Atlanta last
year, my Pacer was the best of the 3 that showed up. I mean, really a
whole lot better. There was only one Gremlin and one Spirit there.
The Gremlin was cool and sported a vanity plate that read "EWWWWW".
There were a bunch of Javs an AMXs which seems to be the only cars
AMCers are interested in these days, but there were a couple of
metros, 2 S/C ramblers, and other ramblers. One Marlin. No Matadors,
couple of Eagles, 2-3 hornets, and 2 Jeeps. However, it was fun
meeting the nice AMC folks that attended the show. I hope someone
picks up this regional event next year as Peach State Club is not
going to host it.
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> You guys all make me sick with all your big power going into your
Gremlins