Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

You guys all make me sick with allyour big power going into your Gremlins and me stuck with my six. (LOL). Ibetter shut up or he might quit on me and I would be in trouble. I do wishyou guys lived around me where I could see your machines in person. It might inspire me to do more with mine. I went to the AMO nationals in St. Louis in 99 to get inspired. but it didn't last long. Don't think there was a dozen Gremlin's there and while a few were great most were in worst shape them mine.
Terry.