Re: speaking of budgets

Hey, someone come buy this big green turtle that appeared in my driveway the other day, this was a running, driving, licensed and inspected car until the fellow drove it with no oil! So drop in a 304/360/401 and be driving same day; has lots of new parts, factory buckets, rare floor shift, AT/904, AC, PS, PDB (this is the desirable Kelsey Hayes single piston disc brake setup I tell people to put on their 68-71 AMXs and Javelins, I sell these setups alone for $350 when in stock) tint, tilt wheel, and is a very rare colorfor 1974. It still looks like a muy grande tortuga. $475 before I start parting it out which I would rather see it on the road for another day considering it needs a engine you can buy a 304/360/401 at Pick A Part for $89 www.houstonpickapart.com cheaply. Thanks for any interest and it has a clear Texas title. Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX www.planethoustonamx.com
------=_NextPart_001_039C_01C40554.5EF283C0

<HTML><HEAD>
<STYLE></STYLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
<DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT size=2>Hey, someone come buy thisbig
green turtle that appeared in my driveway the other day, this was a running,
driving, licensed and inspected car until the fellow drove it with no oil! So
drop in a 304/360/401 and be driving same day; has lots of new parts, factory
buckets, rare floor shift, AT/904, AC, PS, PDB (this is the desirable Kelsey
Hayes single piston disc brake setup I tell people to put on their 68-71 AMXs
and Javelins, I sell these setups alone for $350 when in stock) tint, tilt
wheel, and is a very rare color for 1974. It still looks like a muy grande
tortuga. $475 before I start parting it out which I would rather see it on the
road for another day considering it needs a engine you can buy a 304/360/401 at
Pick A Part for $89 <A
href="http://www.houstonpickapart.com";>www.houstonpickapart.com</A> cheaply.
Thanks for any interest and it has a clear Texas title. Eddie
Stakes'</FONT></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=arial,helvetica><FONT size=2>Planet Houston aMX <A
href="http://www.planethoustonamx.com";>www.planethoustonamx.com</A>
</FONT></DIV><!-- |**|end egp html banner|**| --></FONT></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_001_039C_01C40554.5EF283C0--