Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

In a message dated 3/8/2004 6:57:28 PM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
And yes I have the small ring that the flexplate bolts go through. Which way does it face? I am sure by looking at it I will know. Forgot to take a pic of that.
Thinking back on when I installed mine, it should only bolt on one way. If it is flipped over, I don't think the holes will align properly.

Rick