ebay auctions

Hey everyone, here are a few ebay auctions I have going on right now, there
are some Grem/Horn/conc/Spir/Eagl items and some things a few of you might
be interested in from hubcaps to NOS Eagle mudflaps to chrome to just, well,
stuff. So click on the link below to view auctions and thanks ina dvance
should anyone bid on any of my fine junk.
Eddie Stakes
http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eddiestakes&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
PS: If link don't work for being too long, simply go to my website at
www.planethoustonamx.com and link is on the front page there.