Hey Eddie/ebay auctions

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, <eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hey everyone, here are a few ebay auctions I have going on right now, there
> are some Grem/Horn/conc/Spir/Eagl items and some things a few of you might
> be interested in from hubcaps to NOS Eagle mudflaps to chrome to just, well,
> stuff. So click on the link below to view auctions and thanks ina dvance
> should anyone bid on any of my fine junk.
> Eddie Stakes
> http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewSellersOtherItems&userid=eddiestakes&include=0&since=-1&sort=3&rows=50
> PS: If link don't work for being too long, simply go to my website at
> www.planethoustonamx.com and link is on the front page there.

Hey Eddie if no one buy's that Jack & tire iron that you have on eBay what would you take for just the jack? I am not a restorer and the tire iron would not work on the turbine wheels on the new Hornet so it is useless to me. Besides I will weld a 1/8 plate on the bottom of the jack to give it a better foot print for stability. I have had problems with stability with the stock factory jacks in the past. And will also weld a 1/2 drive socket to it to use a long handled rachet to operate the jack. Let me know. Thanks.
"Doc"