Hornet/Gremlin Spare Tire Question

Did all the Gremlins and Hornets come with space saver spares? I would assume the Gremlin did because of it's size. The Hornet floor pan in the rear has a well in it where on a coupe or a sedan the tire could be angled against the back of the rear seat giveing more trunk room. My yellow Hatchback came with the optional hidden compartment and a space saver. The new Hornet has the hidden compartment but has no spare or jack right now. I was wondering if a Hatchback without the hidden compartment had a full size spare? I need to figure out what to use as a spare. I would like to put the spare under the floor in the hidden compartment to save space and also keep a clean uncluttered appearance in the hatch area. I have a small doughnut spare in the yellow Hornet that a friend gave me. He said it was off a small GM car. And yes the bolt pattern fits the Hornet as I tried and made sure. I sure wish I could get another one of these as I know it would fit in the hidden compartment.
"Doc"