Re: [BaadAssGremlins] < old thread, strut rods R and L, interchangeable

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] < old thread, strut rods R and L, interchangeable - yes...

I believe you will find the difference is with the turning radius stop. On my 72 there is a small plate that bolts up with the strut tothe lower control arm for the stops. On other year models, I believe the strut rod is actually longer and the end acts as a turning radius stop.Other than that, the diameter of the strut rods may differ. Anybody know anything different?

Rick