Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

In a message dated 3/8/2004 6:52:46 AM Central Standard Time, martin-davis@xxxx writes:
NOw to put the Tranny in. Pull out the flex plate and the converter.
Try to lign up the holes. found the ones that line up except thisFP
has bee beat on and the holes are ovaled and don't quite line up. I
decide a new FP is the only way to go. So I call Advance Auto. 40.17
and can have it next day.
Hey Davis

Glad to hear of the progress, but I have a question. You do know the flex plate will only bolt up one way for all the holes to properly line up, don't you? Also, do you have the bolt ring that installs with the flex plate bolts?

Rick