From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/03/08 Mon AM 07:51:27 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] The engine is in update

I knew those super comps wouldn't fit,my friend Todd had to bang em up to fit his and his are 1" 7/8's and that greased lightening stuff is the best i use it on the grungiest stuff i have  unfortunatly i had to piantc my engine comp 1973 Olympic blue woulda looked crappy with my 98 Coka Cola red LOL great job on your engine chore i can't wait to see pics Davis
Bart'Jim Dandy'Mangrum