HIgh performance oil pump kit

Ok we have the estimated cost so we have the price figured out. Here
is some more info

The Modified oil pump kit was designed by AMC Team gremlin owner Bill
Hallock. He and I are going to be making them as a kit because they
have proven themselves over the passed 16 years in His race engines.
He has never used the lifter valley oil mod. Only this kit. Never
had problems with bearings again. Never spun a bearing since the
installation of this kit.

There will be 2 different kits. A race kit and a street kit.
The race kit will have special extended aluminum gears and a spacer
plate with all the necessary hardware. A deep sump oil pan is
reccommended with this kit.
The street kit will be special aluminum gears no spacer and will
come with everything for a sunday morning swap.
The kits will be 200.00 for the race and 100.00 for the street. You
can see the results on Bristoldyno.com look for the gremlin.

I was asked why these work better.
The gears are made of aluminum and not steel so they expand at the
same rate as the housing. Therefore you keep the same tolerances
through out the temperature cycle. Also the kit boosts your
pressure.

The Extended kit moves alot more volume which is why you need the
deep sump oil pan for the extra volume.
I hope to have pics out as soon as we get the gears in hand.
I had to make sure we had enough interest to prove to Bill that if
we made the kits we didn't have to only make enough for him and I for
spares. I wanted to help out Us AMCer's
We definitly are making the extra kits now that we have the needed
interest. We are going to make 10 sets of each for the first run. So
get in line now! ( I have almost 10 requests already)

For more info on ordering email me.
Thanks,
Davis.