Re: more dash help needed !!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> > just like "Doc" i too am trying to find the plastic dash frame
for my
> > gremmy. Also i was wondering how much wider a amx dash is
because i
> > had a crazy idea to install one my car.
> >
> > Justin
>
> I would think you are talking about an early AMX or Javelin dash
before 1971? They are straight across. The later 71-74 Javelin/AMX's
dashes had more curves than Mata Hari. Oh sorry for you kids she was
a WW1 fem-fatal spy for the Germans. Being a fabricator for most of
my life nothing is impossible with the skills or tools you have or
the size of your wallet. Me personallly I like the 3 hole
Gremlin/Hornet dash myself as it looks close to the 68-70 Javelin &
AMX.
> "Doc"

actualy i was thinking about the later Javelin/AMX dash style,
because it has more of that racecar feel to it.