Re: more dash help needed !!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Justin Angelli" <turbogremlin74@xxxx> wrote:
> just like "Doc" i too am trying to find the plastic dash frame for my
> gremmy. Also i was wondering how much wider a amx dash is because i
> had a crazy idea to install one my car.
>
> Justin

I would think you are talking about an early AMX or Javelin dash before 1971? They are straight across. The later 71-74 Javelin/AMX's dashes had more curves than Mata Hari. Oh sorry for you kids she was a WW1 fem-fatal spy for the Germans. Being a fabricator for most of my life nothing is impossible with the skills or tools you have or the size of your wallet. Me personallly I like the 3 hole Gremlin/Hornet dash myself as it looks close to the 68-70 Javelin & AMX.
"Doc"