Re: Damn Post Office

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, twa1950@xxxx wrote:
> Doc I don't know who designed the back seat for the Gremlin but I think he was a sadistic sob. I have tried to ride in mine and about 5 minutes is all I can take. I think the cars were design for no back seat and that was the best they could do when they decided to put one in. It was pretty Saturday so I did get over to my mother's house and start mine up. After pumping and grinding for a little while he started. Might have a problem with the fuel gauge. If it moved off the E I couldn't tell. I know it had a 1/2 tank when I parked it last October. I am thinking and hoping one of my sons decided to relieve the Gremlin of its gas. I checked the mileage and I don't think they have been driving it.
> Terry

All 3 of my kids grew up rideing in the back of my yellow Hornet so it wasent to bad for them. When my cousin got married me and my wife rode out to the wedding (1 1/2 hour drive) in my fathers new 72 Matador sedan, boy was that a comfortable car and we came home in my brothers 70 Javelin. The Javelin crippled me and I needed help to get out of the car when we got home. On the gas gauge sometimes dirt and or corrosion causes the sender not to work.
"Doc"