Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Damn Post Office

Doc I don't know who designed the back seat for the Gremlin but I think he was a sadistic sob. I have tried to ride in mine and about 5 minutes is all I can take. I think the cars were design for no back seat and that was the best they could do when they decided to put one in. It was pretty Saturday so I did get over to my mother's house and start mine up. After pumping and grinding for a little while he started. Might have a problem with the fuel gauge. If it moved off the E I couldn't tell. I know it had a 1/2 tank when I parked it last October. I am thinking and hoping one of my sons decided to relieve the Gremlin of its gas. I checked the mileage and I don't think they have been driving it.
Terry