Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Early Gremlin Question?

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Early Gremlin Question?

Doc, They all (2 passenger model) had a single bench seat for the driver and
one passenger. The spare tire was in the same place as the 4-seat Gremlin and
it was a pain in the butt to get at. Unique also to this car was the rubber
floor mat (no carpet whatsoever) and the glove box with no door or any
provisions to up grade it. I'll bring a picture of one on May 16th. 'The
Mix'