Re: Progress on the 72 engine

Davis, N*I*C*E work!!!! Did you get the heads machined to accept
those rocker arms? They are adjustable right? And where did you get
that intake manifold? Cool.
When do you think the oil pump system will be ready to sell? Which
engines will it fit? I hope you post availability and *special BAG
pricing* on this list first. *GRIN* -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> ok I posted some more pics.<snip>
Yesterday got the heads on and torked them using the specs from the
PAS book. <snip>
Price has not been set yet we are still putting it all together for
KIT resale.