Re: Drive Pulley Removal

Thanks Davis - that's what I did....pried it off. It was easy to get
the A/C condenser bracket & condenser off after that was removed! Now
if I could just get that pesky crankshaft to turn..... :-P
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
davis@xxxx> wrote:
> after the 4 bolts for the fan are off and the fan is removed it
should just pop off. You may need to hit it with some PB Blast and
tap it off with a rubber or plastic hammer.