Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress on the 72 engine

Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Re: Progress on the 72 engine

Lu,
 Thank You :o)>
 Yes the heads were machined to accept the adjustable roller rockers about 15 yeas ago, and yes they are adjustable.
 The intake is your standard Edelbrock Torker with a few of my own touches. had the exhaust cross over welded up and did my own custom paint job. I had never seen anyone with their intake painted like that so I went for it. I am not sure I like it though, too much amc paint on the engine now? I just don't know,,,,,,,but it's growing on me.
    The oil pump kit should be available in a month or so. Bill has to contact the guy that makes the gears, we gotta find out what our cost will be so we can figure a reasonable selling price.
 BAG members will get first option to buy, price is estimated at 150.00 per kit. alot better then spendin 800.00 on a dry sump kit.
 Thanks,
 Davis
lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
Davis, N*I*C*E work!!!! Did you get the heads machined to accept
those rocker arms? They are adjustable right? And where did you get
that intake manifold? Cool.
When do you think the oil pump system will be ready to sell? Which
engines will it fit? I hope you post availability and *special BAG
pricing* on this list first. *GRIN* -Lu-

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
wrote:
> ok I posted some more pics.<snip>
Yesterday got the heads on and torked them using the specs from the
PAS book. <snip>
Price has not been set yet we are still putting it all together for
KIT resale.