Progress on the 72 engine

ok I posted some more pics. Still can't figure out how to get them
into my folder sorry Bart.
Yesterday got the heads on and torked them using the specs from the
PAS book. Then put the rest of the valvetrane together to find that 2
of the 7/16 stud holes were stripped! %$#%$*&(&^&^%^$$%#%$#%$@^&%&^!!
Calmed down, wet to napa and got a helicoil kit and fixed them.
Finished the valve trane. today it's time to put the temporary oil
pump together and install the timming cover.
I say temporary cause I am going into production soon for a revised
oil pump system. I plan to market them to improve the system.
Bill Hallock, Owner of the AMC Team gremlin designed the system. He
has been building amc's for over 30 years. He is the senior engineer
at his company. The kit will increase oil flow volume and pressure.
It will come with New Improved ALUMINUM gears and a special spacer
plate, along with directions. Bill had developed this system and
proven it over the passed 15 years. He runs his engine up to 7400
rpms and runs 70 LBS of oil pressure at idle. He does not have the
Lifter valley mod as it is not needed with the improved oil pump.
Price has not been set yet we are still putting it all together for
KIT resale.
Thanks,
Davis