Re: Ye Ole 360

Ok, so I didnt understand which rod. I may be mechanically inclined,
but still need a class in engine anatomy! LOL I will get a number
punch to mark the connecting rods. Thanks guys!-Lu-
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "amc74hornet"
<amc74hornet@xxxx> wrote:
> --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
wrote:
> > ER, I was referring to what Doc said?
> > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
> > davis@xxxx> wrote:
> > > A.,...... ER..... Um ....we were talking about Connecting
> > rods.......not push rods. You can get push rods new cheap.
> > > Davis
> > >
> > > lumina333 <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> > > I figure I can buy a new set of pushrods cheaper than having
the
> > old
> > > ones magnafluxed.
> > > --- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Davis Martin <martin-
> > death
> > > destroying the rod the rods can magnafluxed and the piston end
can
> > be
> > > rebushed and it will be as good as new for a mild street
engine.
> > > Befor removeing the rod caps mark with a center punch the rod
cap
> > > that rod as they are machined together and need to go back on
> > exactly
> > > as they came apart.

> > > corresponding # stamped on the side of each. So no mix up If
you pay attention.

> I was refering to connecting rods not push rods. Push rod's are a
dime a dozen, connecting rods are a nice piece of change new if you
can get them, stock or aftermarket.