Re: Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx> wrote:
> It is flooding here and not predicted to let up until Thursday...so
> much for my progress. Been window shopping on line for AMC stuff. Got
> another lead on that elusive V8 crossmember.....waiting for a return
> call to confirm availability.
>
> At lunch, I spied a grasshopper green Gremlin parked in front of an
> auto repair shop, did a U turn, and investigated. Car was in very
> nice condition, tan interior, about 90,000 miles, original emblems,
> stripes still on it, a 1975, looked all stock. It was in for an 'oil
> leak' problem. Talked to the folks inside and left a note for the
> owner to contact me. I was told he had 2 Gremlins, that this one was
> for sale at one time, and that he was probably the original owner. If
> the price is right.....I may be driving it around town........hehe!
> Might as well have fun while working on the other car, right? -Lu-

You are makeing me jealous, you must live in AMC heaven down there. It took me 6 years to finally track down the new Hornet from the time my friend first told me about it being for sale and then I got screwed out of it 4 years ago and then finally got it 4 months ago. All comes to he or she who waits. Good luck on getting a driver Lu.
"Doc"