Rain, Rain GO AWAY!

It is flooding here and not predicted to let up until Thursday...so
much for my progress. Been window shopping on line for AMC stuff. Got
another lead on that elusive V8 crossmember.....waiting for a return
call to confirm availability.

At lunch, I spied a grasshopper green Gremlin parked in front of an
auto repair shop, did a U turn, and investigated. Car was in very
nice condition, tan interior, about 90,000 miles, original emblems,
stripes still on it, a 1975, looked all stock. It was in for an 'oil
leak' problem. Talked to the folks inside and left a note for the
owner to contact me. I was told he had 2 Gremlins, that this one was
for sale at one time, and that he was probably the original owner. If
the price is right.....I may be driving it around town........hehe!
Might as well have fun while working on the other car, right? -Lu-