Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/21 Sat PM 11:11:40 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Whos the guy who makes em outta 6 banger ones?he has a whole kit just send him yer old xmember Jerry Casper i think knows who he is.
Bart

The guy pulled the crossmember out of his stock today and found that
it was really a Javelin crossmember. He claimed he could send me a
template to make the adapter plates, but I declined. I am very
disappointed. Sets me back a bit. :*( -Lu-