Re: [BaadAssGremlins] Booth, And my progress as of late.

From: "Davis" <martin-davis@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/21 Sat PM 10:34:37 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] Booth, And my progress as of late.

Yeah thats a cool pic huh >:) i'll never devulge my secret source or AMC drag race pics ;)Mad Dog racing www.fastengineparts.com kicks ASS!!! i've bought several parts for my engine and yes even the ROL high po head gaskets aint gonna skrew with the stock stuff on my stout 360 and for the non AMC engine guys Mad Dog sells all brands not just AMC and at awesome prices.so when will wee see bter shots of your Gremlin davis?anyway good luck with your latest project
Bart
Ok........... Where did you get that awsome pic of Wally Booth's
Prostock Gremlin! I drool over that car. I wonder what ever happened
to it?
Well today I put my 9" 3rd member together. New pinion gears, new
heavy duty race 457 gears, new mini spool, and summit hardened cross
pin. The mini spool will make street driving difficult but it's all i
can afford at the moment.
Brought my short block over Bill's along with my heads, cam, timing
cover......most everything that goes with it. I am going to order
those ROL race headgaskets from mad Dog in FL.
I heard they are thinner to boost compression some. I still have to
order a new tranny oil pan and some other items I forgot to get. The
list never ends.
Still need traction bars, spark plugs, battery, battery tray,have my
slicks mounted and screwed, restore my mag 500 rims, get street
tires, take interior out and install frame connectors, rebuild my
carb, install drivers side door glass, install line lock, make up and
install drive shaft safety loop, fab up a tranny mount for mounting
the 727 in, have the drive shaft shortened, repair the grille, port
match intake, port match headers, port match gaskets, Install MSD
ignition, tranny cooler, radiator, it just goes on, and on, and on.
Deep breath,,,,, a little at a time....I will race this year!
Mumbles to self
Anyway you guys know what it's like.....
Thanks for listening to my rant.
Davis :o)>