Re: V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Hi guys contact Doug Galvin he has been doing them for several years. He is listed on my vendors list at www.planethoustonamx.com I can't really tell you what to expect to pay but I sell V8 used crossmembers for $250-$350 depending on condition. Check with other vendors whose prices arein same range and also going rates at AMC national meets for them too, good luck in your search,
Eddie Stakes'
Planet Houston aMX
www.planethoustonamx.com