Re: V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Eddie, If the 6 cylinder conversion kit costs $250-$350, I would
rather buy the real V8 Xmember from you!
--- In BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Eddie Stakes"
<eddiestakes@xxxx> wrote:
> Hi guys contact Doug Galvin he has been doing them for several
years. He is listed on my vendors list at www.planethoustonamx.com I
can't really tell you what to expect to pay but I sell V8 used
crossmembers for $250-$350 depending on condition. Check with other
vendors whose prices are in same range and also going rates at AMC
national meets for them too, good luck in your search,