Re: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

badass73gremlin@xxxx wrote:

From: "lumina333" <lumina3@xxxx>
Date: 2004/02/21 Sat PM 11:11:40 EST
To: BaadAssGremlins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BaadAssGremlins] V8 Crossmember deal fell through...

Whos the guy who makes em outta 6 banger ones?he has a whole kit just send him yer old xmember Jerry Casper i think  knows who he is.
Bart

 It looks like a nice kit if you have the money. But at almost 3 times the price she was gonna get it for,,,,,,too much in my book.(but then, I try to get the best possible deals and I don't mind elbow grease) I paid 135 for mine with shipping including the motor mount brackets. The deals come arround you just gotta be dilligent. I have gotten some KILLER deals ......like a 69 390 shortblock with 5K on a fresh rebuild for 50 bucks! thats right no type O FIFTY DOLLARS!! But it kinda gets off set by the screwing I took on a 70 390 that was really rusty and had 70 304 heads!! So rusty the cam and lifters are still rusted in after a year of soaking in PB Blast.

 Good luck I will keep an eye out for ya.

 Davis
The guy pulled the crossmember out of his stock today and found that
it was really a Javelin crossmember. He claimed he could send me a
template to make the adapter plates, but I declined. I am very
disappointed. Sets me back a bit. :*( -Lu-